Facilities Services is responsible for providing a safe, clean, productive and well-maintained physical learning and working environment for the University community by planning and delivering professional services that are sustainable and supportive of academic excellence, now and into the future.
We work closely with campus partners to coordinate new construction and renovation projects as well as to complete maintenance and service requests.
We maintain a commitment to environmental sustainability while at the same time honouring our responsibilities as stewards of our 104 buildings and 215 acres on our two campuses.
Our services include:
- Management of Campus Utilities — heat, air conditioning, electricity, water, etc.
- Facility Maintenance — routine repairs, roofs, walls, plumbing, electrical, key requests, doors/locks, etc.
- Custodial Services – providing a clean and safe environment, meeting/event space set-ups for on campus functions, waste/recycling removal within buildings
- Code and By-law Compliance — building and fire codes, etc.
- Grounds Maintenance — grassed and planted areas, trees, roads and parking lots, snow removal, etc.
- Construction and Renovations — campus planning, major and minor capital projects.